LiDAR or “Light Detection and Ranging” is changing the way we measure and model the world around us. In industries from Biology, Agriculture, Forestry and Meteorology to Urban Planning, Mineral Exploration, Renewable Energy and, of course, Autonomous Vehicles (ADAS); LiDAR is transforming applications across industries.
For over 20 years Directed Energy has been providing a broad range of laser diode driver modules for LiDAR, from the early laser speed guns for law enforcement and 3 dimensional (3D) imaging.
Lab to Launch – Even with a variety of standard laser diode drivers for LiDAR applications we know the each application has its own unique requirements. That’s why we offer the Lab to Launch program where we partner with you to provide the instruments or modules you need for your research and development work in the lab and offer custom OEM solutions that are tailored to your unique requirements.
Key Product Features
- Open Frame (PCB or PCB on heatsink)
- Enclosed Module
- Lab to Launch – Need something that our standard products don’t quite fit… click here!
- Analog and/or Digital Control
- High Speed Pulses as fast as 2 ns
- Fixed or Variable Pulse Widths allow economy and flexibility
- Key Technology Features: Current Sources, Low Inductance Layouts
- 3D Modeling
- Yield Forecasting
- Fire and Flood Modeling/Behavior/Damage Analysis
- Pollution Modeling
- River Surveys and Water Resource Management
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) for factories
- Vehicle Speed Measurement
- City and Land Use Modeling
- Transportation Corridor Mapping
- Terrain & Contour Mapping
- Sewers & Tunnels
- Floodplain Mapping
- Oil, Gas and Mineral Exploration (Gas & Particle Detection)
- Wind Studies/Analysis
Products for LiDAR
Our Laser Diode Drivers are sorted by Compliance Voltage by default but you can sort any column by clicking the column header or search by part number or parameter in the search field on the right.
Filter by Compliance Voltage (V), Maximum Current (A), Maximum Frequency (kHz), Minimum Pulse Width (PWm), Computer Control and Form Factor with the filter selection tool.