The PCX-7420-B offers the capability of providing both QCW (pulsed), and CW (DC) outputs. It can serve as a CW driver at currents from 0.050 A to 5.8 A, and as a pulsed/QCW driver at currents from 3 A to 21.5 A. Furthermore, the output may be biased to any CW current from 3 A to 5.8 A, then pulsed above this bias current at up to 15.7 A maximum. A new feature allows the bias current to be pulsed and triggered independent of the main current trigger.
- Pulsed Output Current of 3.0 A minimum up to 15.7 A
- CW Output Current of 0.50 A to 5.8 A
- Bias Current for 3.0 A to 5.8 A
- Output Voltage up to 24 V
- Output Power up to 250 W
- Easy to read OLED display
- RS-232 and USB computer interfaces
The PCX-7420-B is designed to drive diode lasers, bars and arrays with forward voltage drops up to 24 V.