The HPL-2400-0.125 is a water cooled, low impedance, very low inductance high-power load, capable of dissipating up to 2400 W designed for testing and characterization of power supplies and laser diode drivers.
Fault detection is available via a six pin connector with normally open and normally closed feedback. The use of this fault feedback is recommended but not required.
Using the load is simple utilizing either the D-subminiature connector or ring terminals. The D-subminiature connector allows the load to be used in pulsed applications with less than 100 nanosecond rise and fall times. Ring terminals can be used for DC applications.
The HPL-2400 is available in seven standard load values including 0.125, 0.250, 0.500, 1, 2, 5 and 10 ohms. Custom values to 125K ohms can be configured at the factory in order to directly match specific load characteristics (i.e., a laser diode).
- 2400 W Resistive Load
- Very Low Inductance allows fast rise and fall times in pulsed applications
- Fault Detection
- RoHS Compliant
- Simple Stripline or Ring Terminal Connections
- Compact Fully Enclosed Design
- Power Supply Testing and Characterization
- Laser Diode Driver Testing and Characterization